Model Home Now Open
Grand Central Park is a 2,046-acre experience where residents connect with nature at a level that mirrors a state park setting. Surrounded by a lush wonderland of trees, Mother Nature’s beauty beckons outdoor enthusiasts to spend time hiking, biking or jogging beneath a canopy of forested trails. Family-friendly fun is in abundance here as well. Whether you take the kids fishing at Deer Lake or enjoy a family picnic at Trillium Park, days are filled with relaxation and adventure for all ages (and all species). Four-legged friends need a little room to roam too, so spoil little Fido with a play date at Frisky Biscuit Dog Park (then be prepared for thankful, slobbery kisses).
Convenience is at your fingertips, as Grand Central Park is nearby everything from your weekday routines to your adventurous weekends, including on-site shopping at 336 Marketplace, The Woodlands Waterway and Lake Conroe. Located along I-45 and S. Loop 336, you’ll be just 5 miles north of The Woodlands, providing excellent access to everything Montgomery County has to offer including the outdoor concert venue, Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, as well as close proximity to Houston’s new Energy Corridor and Exxon Mobil campus.
Upon community completion, Grand Central Park will include approximately 1,100 acres of woodlands, serene lakes and miles of trails in their natural state. Trendmaker Homes will be building new homes from 1,950 square feet to 2,601 square feet on 45′ wide homesites.
Zoned to Conroe Independent School District:
Wilkinson Elementary School
Peet Junior High School
Cryar Intermediate School
Conroe High School
Existing amenities include:
- Trillium Park – Full of lush wooded splendor and relaxation under the shade pavilion
- Twilight Park – Fitness and fun (intermittent fitness stations)
- Deer Lake – Catch and release fishing on the pier at the 12-acre lake
- Grand Lake – Catch and release fishing at the 88-acre natural lake
- Frisky Biscuit Dog Park
- Mystic Pond – Catch and release fishing and fire pit
- The Lake House – projected to open at the end of 2020 – will include:
- A large outdoor covered pavilion that can accommodate up to 300 people
- Dedicated open lawn event area
- Resort style pool
- Fitness Center
- Yoga room
- Indoor, air-conditioned, multi-purpose grand event room
- Fire pit