The Guadalupe is one of six floor plans available from the River Collection at Meyer Ranch in New Braunfels, Texas. With approximately 2,797 square feet of living space, the two-story home features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3-car tandem garage, plus a flexible room and upstairs loft that you can turn into whatever suits your needs.
Modern design features blend with everyday functionality to create a comfortable environment, where an open family room and casual dining area are centralized in the heart of the home to encourage family interactions. Windows throughout the home allow for natural light, giving your space that open, airy feel.
When building this home, there are a number of plan options you can incorporate to satisfy your lifestyle. Then, turn your house into a home by customizing your space even further at our Design Studio.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR SPACE:
- Convert or add on to your 2nd floor loft space
- Put in a hidden storage space
- Extend your covered patio or add an outdoor kitchen
- Add a fourth full bathroom or a half bath
- For ultimate relaxation after a stressful day, consider adding in a tub to the master bath
- Upgrade your kitchen
- Expand your garage space
- Upgrade your windows for more natural light
- Add a fireplace