The Foss is one of 6 floor plans available at Rancho Sienna 50′ in Georgetown, Texas. With approximately 1,962 square feet of thoughtfully crafted living space, this popular, and one of the most flexible, single-story home plans feature 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a 2.5-car garage, plus, a study tucked away off the dining room area and a breakfast nook next to the back windows, perfect for some morning bird watching. The covered patio off the casual dining area also makes for ideal grilling sessions or a morning coffee on the weekend.
Modern design features blend with everyday functionality to create a comfortable environment, where an open family room and casual dining area are centralized in the heart of the home to encourage family interactions. Windows throughout the home allow for plenty of natural light, giving your space that open, airy feel.
When building this home from the ground up, there are a number of plan options and choices you can make to satisfy your taste and lifestyle, including little details like picking the color of the front brick or stone of your home. Then, you’re able to customize your space even further at our Design Studio.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH THIS FLOOR PLAN:
- Add a powder bath next to the study
- Extend your covered patio and even add a state-of-the-art outdoor kitchen
- For ultimate relaxation after a stressful day, consider adding in a tub to the master bath
- Expand your garage space
- Upgrade your kitchen
- Create an extra bedroom and full bath near the garage—ultimately giving you 5 total bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Add a fireplace in the family room