Inspired by the native Austin landscape
NEW! Take a virtual tour of our model home: Tour the Foss Model >>
Situated in the growing town of Leander, Palmera Ridge is a neighborhood inspired by the native Austin landscape. A 426-acre master planned community, it is located at the former Kitty Hill Airport in Williamson County. Palmera Ridge has convenient access to NorthWest Austin and just minutes from 183-A and FM1431. With inspiration from the Austin hill country and topography, the amenities and landscaping create a relaxing environment to come home to.
Palmera Ridge is within the growing county of Williamson County and is nearby to the Cedar Park Center, a multi-purpose venue. Residents enjoy nearby shopping and dining, including 1890 Ranch Shopping Center, Costco and HEB Plus. Residents will have close proximity to 7 city parks in Leander built over 180 acres, such as Robin Bledsoe Park and Devine Lake Park. The community offers convenient access to major employment centers and healthcare providers.
- Community Pool & State-of-the-art Amenity Center
- Many available cul-de-sac and oversized homesites
- Numerous pocket parks, hiking trails, and preserves
- Highly desirable Leander ISD
- Near major employment centers and healthcare providers
- Located off the rapidly growing Ronald Reagan corridor
- 7 City parks in Leander nearby
- San Gabriel Riverfront park access exclusively for residents